10 Ways to Use Mobile Forms In Retail Stores
1. Vendor Relations
- Maintain positive relations with your vendors by abiding by your contracts.
- See that your vendors’ products are displayed according to the contract.
- Pass on exceptions in real-time to vendors.
2. Asset Surveys
- Regularly implement asset surveys to keep track of new soda machines, roller grills, and other important assets inside your stores.
- Ensure that important items have been delivered and properly set up.
3. Capture Best Practices
- Implement best practices by identifying exceptional aspects of a particular store’s operation and applying those practices across all locations.
- Share best practices in real-time within your organization.
- Ensure your stores are meeting the standards of your organization.
- Take pictures of areas that need addressing.
- Use historical tracking & trending to see what stores are consistently performing well and which stores need addressing.
5. Price Accuracy
- Track pricing execution in real-time.
- Track rollout of promotional pricing across the country.
6. Maintenance Management
- Identify and notify responsibilities parties of maintenance issue.
- Use photos to capture issues for team members.
- Lower unnecessary travel to stores by accurately communicating issue at hand.
7. Food Safety
- Maintain the safety of food prepared on location.
- Take temperatures of heated/cooled products.
- Check that food preparation stations are clean and sanitary.
8. Location Appearance
- Attract customers by presenting your locations well.
- Capture photos for problems like graffiti, unkept lawns, and dirty storefronts.
9. Brand Standards
- Maintain a high brand standard by ensuring that locations positively present your brand.
- Make sure employees’ performance is up to standard, brand signs are properly displayed, and brand products are of good quality.
10. Workspace Safety
- Ensure workplace safety guidelines are being followed.
- Walkways maintained, Emergency exits clearly identified, and Anti-slip mats and flooring used where appropriate.
Subscribe to Zenput's Blog