With the economy at a standstill, people are asking themselves, “Where will I be able to find work in the coming years?” We wanted to do a little digging ourselves and find an answer to that question. If you had to make a career move today or even start your own business, you’d of course want to focus on an industry that was going to be growing. We found the 10 fastest growing industries between now and 2020. We learned that 6 out of the 10 industries are in health care or elderly services (those 76 million baby boomers have something to do with it). Not only are these the fastest growing industries they are also some of the lowest paying. Take a look at the infographic to see what else you can learn!
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- 6 of the 10 fastest growing industries through 2020 are in health care or elderly care services. >>tweet<<
- Health care and elderly care will create over 2.1M new jobs by 2020. >>tweet<<
- Home health services will create over 871,000 new jobs by 2020. >>tweet<<
- Services for the elderly will create over 586,000 new jobs by 2020. >>tweet<<
- Private education service jobs will expand by 56% by 2020. >>tweet<<